ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: Sneaky Very good 95: Drunk and Foggy  (อ่าน 41 ครั้ง)

Shareefs

• กระทู้: 8
  • สินค้าโปรโมชั่น โพสขายฟรี
    • ดูรายละเอียด
Sneaky Very good 95: Drunk and Foggy
« เมื่อ: วันที่ 11 พฤศจิกายน 2023, 15:09:04 น. »
Zach was not able toward produce it this 7 days, prepping for the unequalled and progressive Signing Working day insurance plan right here at ATVS yall voraciously eaten.  Hence let provide the manager male a massive thank yourself for sacrificing his year in direction of carry yourself the least difficult LSU Signing Working day insurance upon the world-wide-web.  The gentleman incorporates priorities. My precedence was toward inebriation.  Hence we changed Zach with a 5th of Maker Mark, and I gotta say..  it was upon of my improved possibilities.  I feel wee moving towards comprise in the direction of do an all-drunk podcast wonderful before long.  Talking of which John Emery Jr. Jersey..  wee nearing Episode 100? Does absolutely everyone consist of any Designs what they would together with in the direction of pay attention for our Century Party? Eliminate us a take note inside the feedback! Or ping us inside twitter Dylan Carpenter Jersey.  Upon towards the display notes!Poseur includes experienced a large amount towards consume.  Chris and Max are sober.  And Cade York is nails in just the foggy Swamp, as LSU defeats the No.  6 Gators within oh therefore adorable design.  Can the Tigers proceed these kinds of successful methods versus Ole Overlook? Will that video game even be performed? Those people and listener thoughts are pondered as simply just Sneaky Constructive flow of recognition can. Intro/outro music is e Suis Fier de Toithrough The Mudbugs Cajun & Zydeco Band towards their 2010 album Mudbugs Utilized with authorization and gratitude!

https://www.theltstore.com